Brazos Valley Equipment Co. proudly supports many local programs and worthwhile charitable causes. We want to support as many as we possibly can; regretfully, due to the ever growing number of requests we receive monthly we are unable to accommodate them all. Here are some guidelines to follow in order for your organization to be considered for a donation. Donations may be monetary or other.
- Donations must go to benefit residents of the Central Texas / Area (Waco, Hillsboro, Cleburne and Ennis) and be related to the agriculture industry.
- Your organization must be indirectly or directly supporting the agricultural industry or a non-profit 501(C)(3). (e.g. FFA, 4H, Agrilife, Master Gardeners, Volunteer Fire Departments, Ag Mechanic Classes, Wildlife Management, Horticulture, etc.)
- Non-Ag related 501(c)(3) must have a valid Tax Exempt ID number to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from Brazos Valley Equipment Co. during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
- Brazos Valley Equipment Co. requires a minimum 30-day notice for donation requests.
- Donation requests must be submitted in writing, using the Brazos Valley Equipment Co. Donation Request Form (available online at www.brazosvalleyeq.com) and submitted by online form, fax, or mailed to Brazos Valley Equipment Co. at:
Brazos Valley Equipment Co.
7736 Central park Dr,
Waco, TX 76712
Attn: Marketing/Donation Request
- If request is granted, monetary donations in the form of a check will be made payable to organization, not an individual.
You will be notified of the decision by Brazos Valley Equipment Co. within 30 days, either by phone, email or mail. To fairly distribute to as many worthy causes as possible there will be no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submission of a request does not guarantee a donation. Brazos Valley Equipment Co. is proud to be considered for contribution to your event or program. We wish you the best with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Please fill out and submit the below form for consideration: